To ensure that you and your pet's experience at Top Dog Grooming Salon
is of the highest quality, please read and observe the following policies:
- All animals entering the building must be on a leash. Small pets may be brought in a carrier if desired.
- Any animals with severely matted fur, extremely bad ears, eye infections, or any type of neglect must be seen by your veterinarian.
- We reserve the right to refuse any animal we deem not able to be groomed.
- We strive to satisfy all of our customers. However, if after several attempts we are unable to please the customer, we have the right to refuse further service.
- We must treat any pet entering our building with fleas or ticks. This will be done automatically and an extra charge will be added to the bill.
- Services must be paid in full before we can release your pet from our facility.
- Please let us know if you are unable to keep your appointment. Repeat no shows or no calls will be subject to a $20 charge.
- We will need to know the full name if someone else will be picking up your pet for you. We will not release your pet to anyone unless you have given us his or her name.
- Pets with matted fur or disposition problems usually take extra care and time to groom, an additional fee may apply.
- If your pet needs emergency medical attention while they are in our care, we will take them to a vet of our choice.
- Rabies Vaccination must be up to date, but we do make exceptions for elderly dogs that are discouraged from taking the vaccine.